There is much discussion in Alaskan homes and our legislative offices about the merits and responsibilities of Medicaid Expansion. There are weekly committee meetings in the legislature and articles in our newspapers. Making information available and easy to reach is our goal. To that end we have posted some important links to original documents for your perusal.
- Governor Walker's Healthy Alaskans Plan
- The Evergreen Report with analysis of Medicaid Expansion
- Opinion piece from Rachael Petro, President and CEO of Alaska Chambers of Commerce: Alaska should expand Medicaid -- with conditions
- An article after the subcommittee meeting on February 16th, 2015
- Visit the Get Covered Alaska website to review affordable healthcare options in Alaska